I don't usually do Booking through Thursday but I saw this at 3M's 1 More Chapter and thought it looked fun. After doing yesterday's meme and trying to keep my list to one or two books, I thought the freedom of being able to list 15 would be much easier. We'll see.
Here's the instructions from the official Booking Through Thursday blog.
“This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”
1. Book of Mormon
3. Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
4. Jane Eyre by Chrarlotte Bronte
5. Book Thief by Mark Zusak
6. The Magic of Believing by Claude Bristol
7. Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian
8. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
9. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maude Montgomery
10. From the Corner of His Eye by Dean Koontz
11. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
12. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
13. Anne Perry's WWI series (starts with No Graves As Yet)
14. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
15. Ship Fever by Andrea Barrett
I probably should have added Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, but I didn't think of it until later.