Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Light and Tasty Cookbook

I joined the Soup's On Cullinary Reading Challenge and am making headway. I've tried three recipes from Taste of Home's Light & Tasty Annual Recipes 2003. Instead of posting the recipes on my book blog I've created A Food Journal. Very unoriginal name, I know, but it does correspond with A Reader's Journal - kind of, sort of.

Point being, I've tried out three delicious recipes from above mentioned cookbook with the really long name. I've posted the recipes along with pictures on my food blog. Please drop by for a visit.

4 comments:

Joy said...

I know you didn't ask for a suggestion, but this is the first thing I thought of when you mentioned the name of your new blog corresponding with A Reader's Journal - what do you think of An Eater's Journal? At first I thought it to be silly, but then thought again and I kinda liked it. Just thought I'd share it with you. :)

Andi said...

Mmm, I've been really into new recipes lately, so I'll head on over to your food blog. :)

Alyson said...

I love the new look of your title on this blog. Very classy! I'm heading over to your food journal right now.

Les said...

I'm glad you're joining the foodie blogosphere! I need to update mine. I've tried several new recipes but haven't had the time to get them posted. Maybe tomorrow.