My next problem was where to start - at the beginning of the alphabet, the northeast and work my way west, or just totally random. I hadn't decided that when I learned that Natasha from Maw Books had done a guest post for BBAW about Utah bloggers. I found my starting place - my very own home state.
Natasha's terrific post. Really, you need to check it out if you haven't already. She tells a story which every blogger in the world will be able to relate. And she tells about the two Utah socials held in 2009 where bloggers and authors rubbed shoulders, shared food and good company, and had a wonderful time. She provides a list of all the Utah bloggers that she knows of and shares a link to the Utah Bloggers group on Book Blogs.
While on the subject of Book Blogs let me just point out to anyone who doesn't know yet - it was started by the blogosphere's very own Tricia from Library Queue. Book Blogs is a social network for readers set up Triscia using Ning. Stop by and say hello to Tricia and find out about joining. (How did that little bit of North Carolina slip into a Utah post?!)
I'm not going to feature a specific Utah blogger this week. Instead I'm going to share a link to each of their blogs and encourage you to stop by and say hello. I'll bet there are several you know about already, but I'll bet there are some that are new-to-you. There are several that did not know about before Natasha's post on BBAW.
Utah Book Bloggers - stop by and comment - make Utah feel good this weekend.
- Amy from Haiku Amy (@haikuamy)
- Angie from Angieville (@angiebookgirl)
- Cari from Book Scoops
- Edgy at Books are King
- Stephanie from Children’s Literature Book Club
- Lynn from Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile (@I_bibliophile)
- Britt from Confessions of a Book Habitue (@bookhabitue)
- Drew from Books Lies and Alibis (@booksliesalibis)
- Shelly at Book Fanatic
- Lisa at Bookworm’s Library
- Emily from Emily’s Reading Room (@eellsworth)
- Framed from Framed and Booked
- Graham from Graham Chops (@GrahamChops)
- Kim from Good Clean Reads
- Patricia from Horror and Fantasy Book Review
- Suey from It’s All About Books (@sueysays)
- Cindy at Kiss the Book
- Natasha from Maw Books Blog (@mawbooks)
- Speedreader from My Favorite Author
- Janet from Newspaper Girl (@Newspapergrl)
- Melissa from One Librarian’s Book Reviews
- Becky from One Literature Nut (@mjmbecky)
- Sharon from SherMeree’s Musings
- Alison from So Many Books, So Little Time (@utahalison)
- Jessica from The Bluestocking Society (@thebluestocking)
- Mellissa at The Reckless Reader (@Aelysium)
- Heather at The Secret Adventures of Writer Girl
- Tristi from Tristi’s Takes
- Sharla at WinterWrite (@WinterWrite)
- Stacy from Stacy Whitman’s Grimoire (@stacylwhitman) – Children’s Editor
- Booklogged from A Readers Journal
One more mention that includes Natasha along with several other book bloggers. This last Wednesday evening, Natasha, Amy from My Friend Amy, Kathy from Bermudaonion, Adam from Letters on Pages and Katie from Babbling About Books and More were all featured on Blog Talk Radio. You can listen to this program by going to this post of Natasha's.