Oh, my! I can't possibly pass on a mystery reading challenge, can I? Mystery is my favorite genre and it's been a long, long time since I've curled up with one.
The goal of this challenge is to read six mysteries by authors whose works you haven’t read before between June 1st and August 31st. This challenge has been issued by Liz at Reviewed by Liz. You can read more details of the challenge by clicking on the button.
1. Booked to Die by John Dunning
2. Body Double by Tess Gerritsen
3. A Deadly Practice by Leonard Goldberg
4. Murder on a Girl's Night Out by Anne George
5. Bones by Jan Burke
6. Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett
And a possible alternative or addition:
1. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin