I thought this was the perfect challenge for me right now. I have several books in my stack that are set in Canada - getting myself stoked up for the big trip in July. I'm hoping to read a couple before we head out, so I'm not adding those to the list since the challenge doesn't start until July.
Leslie from A Life in Books is hosting this fun challenge. Isn't the button cute? The challenge runs from July 1 to Dec 31 and can include fiction or non-fiction.
1. Shadows on the Rock by Willa Cather - takes place in Quebec City
2. Latitudes of Melt by Joan Clark - takes place in Newfoundland
3. Barometer Rising by Hugh MacLennon - the setting is Halifax, Nova Scotia
4. Bridge of San Luis Rey by Thornton Wilder - set in Peru
5. Bones by Jan Burke - the setting is the Sierra Nevada's in California
6. Anne of Green Gables - takes place in the Prince Edward Islands