Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Book to Movie Challenge Finished

This was a really fun challenge to participate in. My thanks go to Callista at SMS Book Reviews who hosted the Book to Movie Challenge. The books and movies I reviewed for this challenge were:
1. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy
2. The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
3. Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil by E.L. Konisburg

My favorite was The Scarlet Pimpernel, both book and movie. I most surprised with how good the book and the movie for Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde were. I liked the Newbery Award-winning Mixed-Up Files, but didn't care for the movie.

4 comments:

jenclair said...

Which reminds me that I still have not added various versions of The Scarlet Pimpernell to my Netflix que! Thanks for nudge.

Kathleen said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the challenge! The one's I've created since then don't seem to have gathered as much interest.

chrisa511 said...

Wow, you're finishing challenges left and right! Congrats! I've got good news for you on my blog ;)

Nyssaneala said...

Congrats! I have also finished this challenge, I just haven't gotten around to posting a wrap-up yet. :)