Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

10 Plants That Shook the World Trivia Question

by Gillian Richardson

I'm reading a children's book that is proving to be very interesting.  Before I post my review in a few days I thought I'd post a trivia question.

How many of the 10 Plants That Shook the World you can name?

I'm trusting you not to cheat -  the glory comes in guessing the correct ones, not looking them up on the internet and rewriting them in the comments.  No prizes.  This is just for the fun of it.  

3 comments:

raidergirl3 said...

Ah, trivia. You knew how to suck me in.
I'm not really sure what is meant by 'shook the world', so i'll go with important.

aloe, poppy, wheat, rice, cotton

Heidenkind said...

I'm going to guess marijuana, hops, banana trees, potatoes, cacao, and tulips.

Ali said...

Corn's got to be in there somewhere. Wheat, rice, potatoes. Coffee?