Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meme

I've been tagged for several memes and I've tried to do them, but I just wasn't able to think of answers. And if I could think of an answer I couldn't get the words down on paper so that it sounded okay. I am just not a writer. I have a real hard time writing my reviews, but force myself to do that so I have a record of what I've read. After all this explaining - what I really want to say is sorry to those who tagged me that I didn't keep it going.

Gautami Tripathy has tagged me for this meme. The answers seemed easy enough for me to answer. We'll see.

a). What issues/topic interests you most--non-fiction, i.e, cooking, knitting, stitching, there are infinite topics that has nothing to do with novels?
Cooking, gardening, woodworking, quilting, non-fiction, traveling, organizing, decorating
b). Would you like to review books concerning those?
Cookbooks would be lots of fun to review. Do publishers ever send out ARCs for cookbooks?
c). Would you like to be paid or do it as interest or hobby? Tell reasons for what ever you choose.
Yes, I would liked to be paid but not for reviewing books. I don't feel like I can express myself well enough to be paid for it. I would like to receive free copies to review on my blog, though.
d). Would you recommend those to your friends and how?
I would recommend them only if I like them.
e). If you have already done something like this, link it to your post.
Most recently, I reviewed Maggie Again from an ARC.
f). Please dont forget to link back here or whoever tags you.
My Little Reading Room home of Guatami Tripathy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you any finished quilts you've made?

I always feel so badly for the writers of the books I review, I'm so inarticulate. Gah. You write quite well, you know.

Booklogged said...

Carrie, I do have a few completed quilts, but I have lots and lots of them at various stages of completion! How 'bout you?

Anonymous said...

Thanks! That WAS quick. I will check out thatlink later in the day.

And you are supposed to tag 10. Or atleast tag five!

Anonymous said...

I like reading cookbooks too! It would be great fun to get those to review.

Bookfool said...

Yes, actually, HarperCollins has occasionally had a cookbook ARC on offer in their First Look program. I got to review one with recipes from Parisian cafes. Very cool.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I would LOVE ARC of cookbooks!! I have too many already on my shelf, though.