Pages

Sunday, April 08, 2007

And the Winners Are . . .


Congratulations to the following winners . . .


Flowers of Algernon by Daniel Keyes goes to Raidergirl3 from An Adventure in Read

Judy from Welcome to My World of Dreams won The Face of a Stranger by Anne Perry


Pardonable Lies by Jacqueline Winspears goes to Jill from My Individual Take (On the Subject)

Congratulations to each one of you. I hope you will enjoy reading these books. If you will send me an email to booklogged_reader (at) yahoo (dot) com that includes your snail mail address, I will get these in the mail on Monday.

7 comments:

raidergirl3 said...

wow! Thank you. I'm sorry you had a bad night; I have a friend with fibromyalgia and she says it's like being hungover, without the fun of the night before. I can't wait to read my book. Hope today, Easter is better. Eat chocolate - I'm sure it cures everything.

Library Mama said...

Oh, Booklogged, I hope you get a chance to rest and feel better.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

And Happy Easter to everyone reading, especially you, Booklogged!

teabird said...

Congratulations to the winners!

(I, too, have FM and restless legs - they are exhausting, and I empathize...)

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Hope you feel better today.

Congrats to all the winners!

Judy said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad night. Hopefully you can get some rest today. It's miserable not sleeping and esp. with your condition... makes it even worse.

Thank you so much for the contest and the win. Will be emailing you shortly.

Hugs.

Bellezza said...

Congratulations to the winners! And, I'm sorry to hear of your painful night not sleeping. Sometimes the more we want something, the more it eludes us. Once in awhile, an Excedrin PM helps me immeasurably!

Dewey said...

Ooh, you had a contest! Could you explain how this one worked? I can't find the original post.