Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Winners of "Bound" Announced

I'm a day late in announcing the winners of the historical novel Bound. I can't explain how I've let this happen, but I'm going to amend the situation right now!

Thanks to Catherine at Harpers who is providing three copies for 3 lucky winners. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was another story that helped me be aware of and thankful for the blessings of living in this country during this time period. You can read my review HERE.

I would like to thank all those who entered and left suggestions of historical novels. Luckily, I'd had already read some, but there were enough that my TBR list put on a few inches.

Candleman helped me draw names. Without further adieu I will announce the winners in the order their names were pulled from the hat (well, bowl).

Gentle Reader
from the blog Shelf Life (don't you love that name?)

Becky
from Becky's Book Reviews (her blog looks so lovely)

Bookfool
from Bookfoolery and Babble (she has such an incredible sense of humor)

Congratulations to the 3 of you. I hope you enjoy the book and it causes you some introspection as it did me. I look forward to your reviews. Please email me your snail mail addresses and I will forward them on to Catherine who will mail your books to you.

4 comments:

Gentle Reader said...

Yay! I can't believe I won! Sally Gunning lives in Brewster, MA, where my family occasionally vacations, and I read and really liked her book The Widow's War, which is set there. So I'm so excited to read Bound--thank you so much!

Carrie K. said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Bookfool said...

Thank you! I'm so excited!! I've wanted to read this book forever. Also, thanks for the sweet comment about my sense of humor. :)

Becca said...

Congratulations, winners!