Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

And the Lucky Winners Are . . .

Colleen is really awesome! She said she would send a signed copy to 3 different winners - one for each book. So it's TRIPLE the excitement around here.
The 1st winner is
~~~FRAMED~~~
who wins a copy of The second winner is
~~~Les from Nebraska~~~
who wins a copy ofAnd the third winner is
~~~Cassie~~~
who wins a copy of

Congratulaltions Framed, Les and Cassie. I know you will enjoy these books immensely. Please email your mailing addresses to me at booklogged AT gmail DOT com. I will send them to Colleen who will sign your books and send them to you. Pretty darn cool.

There were about 17 people who put in for the drawing that haven't read the first one. Let me encourage you to. It's fun, suspenseful, romantic, adventurous, humorous, dangerous and a very good read.

11 comments:

Colleen Gleason said...

Oh wait!

I'll be happy to ante up a "real" copy of DUSK, and a "real" copy of RISES if you want to draw for them too, Booklogged.

Just let me know who the winners are.

Cassie said...

Thanks booklogged!! I'm so excited to read the third book.

Les said...

Thank you Booklogged AND Colleen. I'm thrilled to be a winner and can't wait to read all three!!

Anonymous said...

Not to confuse anyone, but I understand that I won Rises the Night. I plan to buy the other two. ;)

Les said...

Now why that message came across as anonymous is beyond me. It was from me (Les in NE).

Booklogged said...

Yes, Les, you won Rises the Night. I'm sorry I didn't make that clearer.

Les said...

Oh, you were perfectly clear. I just didn't want anyone to think I thought I won all three when I said I can't wait to read all three. Clear as mud? ;)

Lisa said...

Booklogged, I've tagged you for a meme. Hope you enjoy it. I did. Check it out at PfeifferBookNotes.blogspot.com

Framed said...

I'm so excited. Of course, I'm not actually reading books anymore. I'm building a tower and trying to see how high I can get it before it topples over. Right now, It's pretty darn high. Hope this book is good and fat. lol
Thanks to you and Colleen. I'm excited to read this book and get hooked into a new series.

Framed said...

I just received my copy. What a great autograph just for me. Thanks again.

Les said...

I got my autographed copy, too!! What fun! Thanks again, Booklogged. :)