Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Tuesday, Where Are You?


If you haven't been to Raidergirl3's blog lately, you will want to stop by and leave your answer to the question: It's Tuesday, Where Are You? Every Tuesday she asks this question and readers tell where they are in their reading adventures. I love reading all the comments and it gives me a chance to pause and savor where I've been traveling through my reading.

Be sure to stop by An Adventure in Reading and see all the places we go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me over. I posted a comment, albeit a little late. I'll try to remember to stop by again.

jenclair said...

Oops, I'm a little late, too. Thanks for the link!

raidergirl3 said...

hey, thanks for the promo. I'm really enjoying it and meeting some new people.

Anonymous said...

I too am late. But I did read something on Tuesday!