Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Body in Kelp

by Katherine Hall Page

This is book 2 in the Faith Fairchild 'TheBody In" series. All the books start with the words "The Body in." The first was The Body in the Belfry and the next one after The Body in the Kelp is The Body in the Bouillon. The series features a New York city woman transplanted to a small Massachusetts village when she marries the handsome minister. Of course, there is the occasional murder that needs to be solved to keep Faith's life interesting when she's not busy with her 2-year-old son and her small catering business.

This series is perfect when you need a light, cozy mystery. Nothing to write home about but fun to read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read The Body in the Ivy back in June. It is her latest I think and is a tribute to Agatha Christie and locked room mysteries. I love those and love Agatha so I really enjoyed the book. I would like to start at the beginning of the story though and see how this series began. Thanks for reminding me!

Framed said...

Ooh, I haven't read The Body in The Ivy. I'd better look for it. I think I've read all the others and enjoyed them, although they're not something you'd want to read back-to-back. I think Faith would get a little old after a while. But it's been a couple of years, so I'm good for the new one. (there's probably more than one new one in the last two years)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun little read!