Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stone Cold

by David Baldacci

This is book three in the wonderful Camel Club political thrillers. I have loved Oliver Stone's character from the first. He's complex, smart, skilled and he's an enigma. Oliver Stone isn't his real name - something the reader learns early in the first book. In this installment we learn his real name and quite a lot about who he was, we begin to understand what he's about and why.

Surprisingly, having answers to questions I've been asking with each book increases, not diminishes, my interest. I pulled up Baldacci's site upon completing Stone Cold to find out if there was a 4th book released. To my relief Divine Justice is waiting for me. Oh, yay-oh-yay!

3 comments:

Thoughts of Joy said...

I haven't read any in this series, but it is on the TBR list! I'm glad you are enjoying it. :)

Literary Feline said...

This sounds like a great series. I really like Baldacci's writing. Thanks for the review!

Melissa O. said...

This sounds good. I have yet to read anything by David Baldacci, I'll have to be sure to check out this series! Thanks for the review!!

BTW, love your blog, too, I'm now a follower :-)