Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fall Into Reading Challenge Finished

I love the sense of accomplishment when a set goal is reached. With the reading of Wonderlust I completed the Fall Into Reading 2007 Challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days blog. I didn't stick to my original list for every book. Read four that were on the original and switched 3 out for different books to satisfy my mood swings. These are the ones I read:
1. Christine Kringle by Lynn Britney
2. Luncheon of the Boating Party by Susan Vreeland
3. Latitudes of Melt by Joan Clark
4. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy
5. The Bridge of San Luis Rey by Thorton Wilder
6. The Bookman's Wake by John Dunning
7. Wonderlust: A Spiritual Travelogue for the Adventurous Soul by Vicky Kuyper

I enjoyed all the books. I probably liked Latitudes of Melt, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Bookman's Wake and Wonderlust a bit more than the others. Christin Kringle was probably my least favorite, but it was very fun to read for the Holidays. So - NO losers.

2 comments:

Bobby D. said...

Latitudes of Melt-- interesting title!

I'm looking for words for my 12/12 post.
hope you'll drop in.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on finishing up this challenge!! I still have a few to go...and not much time. I'd better get reading!!

I did finish up the first Cliff Janeway mystery though. What a great book!! Thanks to you and Bonnie (Something About Me Challenge) for the recommendation. I definitely will be picking up the second book soon!