Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Reading the Author Challenge Finished!

Verbivore issued this fun challenge and it gave me the chance to read more works by John Dunning. At the time I took on this challenge I had only read Booked to Die. I liked it a lot and wanted to read more in the Cliff Janeway/Bookman series, so that's why I chose John Dunning as the author to read.

I read and enjoyed:
The Bookman's Wake
The Bookman's Promise
The Sign of the Book

Thanks, Verbivore for the fun challenge. I loved every minute of it. My favorite so far in the series was The Bookman's Promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the challange! And hooray for you for finishing. I will post a meme in the next few days for those participants who might be interested. Thanks for joining in!